EUREC membership is open to companies or other legal entities of public or private status having research and development in the field of renewable energy as one of their principal activities.
- Have a seat in Member State of the European Union
- Their legal status allows them to become member of a European Economic Interest Group
- Can vote
- Annual fee
- Don’t have a seat in a member state of the European Union
- Their legal status does not allow them to become member of a European Economic Interest Group
- Cannot vote
- Cannot candidate for a position in the Board
How to start
Start the process of becoming part of the EUREC network by filling in this form.
Your message has been sent successfully.