16 November 2017
Get informed on the upcoming calls related to your technology expertise and meet potential partners!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP), the Deep Geothermal ETIP and the DHC+ Technology Platform are happy to announce the organisation of a brokerage event focused on the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy Work programme 2018-2020.
The event will foster cross-sectorial cooperation between the different technologies under the scope of the platforms. The collaboration across different sectors has been highlighted several times by the European Commission as one of the main priorities of the next Energy Work Programme. Therefore, meeting partners from other sectors will be a crucial step in order to be successful with the upcoming calls.
The event will be an unique opportunity to get to know all relevant information on the upcoming calls as well as to meet valuable partners from different technology sectors to exchange experiences and potentially create successful consortia.
A Plenary Session will take place in the morning with representatives from the European Commission and Executive Agencies. In the afternoon the participants will attend parallel sessions according to their preferences.
All the speakers confirmed:
- Gerhard Stryi-Hipp, Chairman of the RHC-ETIP
- Piero De Bonis, Directorate-General for Research & Innovation (DG RTD)
- Filippo Gagliardi (DG RTD)
- Thomas Schleker (DG RTD)
- Margo Pinault, Directorate-General for Energy (DG ENER)
- José Riesgo (DG RTD-Energy-efficient Buildings)
- Carmine Marzano (DG RTD-Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE))
- Christopher Reynolds, Research Executive Agency (REA, Marie Curie-Sklodowska Actions)
- Pierre Roubaud, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME, SME-Instrument)
Directions to the event venue and suggestions of accommodation are available here
- Fee: 121 EUR (100 EUR+VAT 21%).
- Deadline: 3rd November 2017
For further information about the event and the parallel sessions, please click here