As part of the EUREC networking activities, we organise expert workshops twice per year during the EUREC College of Members.
- EU strategy on digitalisation of the energy system: regulatory and R&D support, Mark van Stiphout (Directorate-General for Energy of the European Commission)
- Influence of Consumer Behaviour on Residential Energy Systems, Noah Pflugradt (Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH)
- Smart Grids- Digitalisation of the energy grid, Werner Friedl (AIT Austrian Institute Of Technology)
- The role of Energy Flexible Buildings in the future energy systems, David Moser (EURAC)
- Smart Grids- ongoing activities from TUBITAK MAM, Atilla Ersoz (TUBITAK MAM)