- Adaptation to Climate Change, and Societal Transformation
- Healthy oceans, seas and incoming waters
- Climate-neutral and smart cities
- Soil health
Areas for European Partnerships under Art 185 or 187 TFEU:
- Development and use of health innovations for European patients, and global health
- Advancing key digital and enabling technologies and their use, including novel technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and quantum technologies
- European leadership in Metrology including an integrated Metrology system.
- Accelerate competitiveness, safety and environmental performance of EU air traffic, aviation and rail
- Sustainable, inclusive and circular bio-based solutions.
- Sustainable energy storage technologies with lower environmental footprint and less energy-intensive production
- Clean, connected, cooperative, autonomous and automated solutions for future mobility demands of people and goods
- Innovative and R&D intensive small and medium-sized enterprises
EUREC considers that this information should have been published by the Council in time for the meeting to enable the public to follow the discussions. During the meeting the list was commented on, revealed in part, quoted from, and referred to explicitly by the Ministers or their delegates.