ISEC 2018 – International Sustainable Energy Conference 2018 for Renewable Heating and Cooling in Integrated Urban and Industrial Energy Systems takes place from 3 – 5 October 2018 in Graz, Austria.
We are pleased to present our updated detailed conference program for ISEC 2018 with 76 high level oral presentations and 68 poster presentations.
In addition the internationally recognized Key-note Speakers complement the scientific program:
- Prof. Dr. Mark T. Brown, Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Ute Collier, IEA – International Energy Agency, Paris, FR
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Martin Henning, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE Freiburg, DE
- Dr. Wolfgang Kessling, TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH, Stuttgart, DE
- Dominique Ristori, Director General, DG Energy, European Commission, BE
- Dr. Christoph Sievering, Head of Energy Policy at Covestro, Leverkusen, DE
Two interesting technical tours on 3 October complete the conference.
- Tour 1 is going to focus on sustainable buildings and new quarters and
- Tour 2 on industry, waste heat recovery and disctrict heating.
On 4 October you can choose between 4 thematic workshops:
- WS 1: District heating – energy hub of the future or energy sectors’ unwanted stepchild?
- WS 2: Decarbonizing the industry – a wishful thought?
- WS 3: Next generation nZEBs – Demonstration buildings and life cycle perspectives
- WS 4: Partnership opportunities in the scope of the Global Network of Regional Sustainable Energy Centres (GN-SEC)
Do not miss this conference and register HERE