- Torplant – Pilot scale torrefaction of local biomass residues
- CoolHeating – Market uptake of small modular renewable district heating and cooling grids for communities
- Deep High Temperature Heat Storage in the Geneva Basin
- TripleAqua – Heating, cooling and storage in one
- HRE4 – Heat Roadmap Europe4
- SDHp2m – Solar District Heating and actions from policy to market
- Cold thermal energy storage with vacuum ice slurry
After the presentation, Mr Gerhard Stryi-Hipp, President of the RHC-ETIP made some concluding remarks and thanked the participants and speakers for attending the event.