2nd March 2022 - 4th March 2022
Energy transition – full speed ahead! is the focus of the next World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) on 2-4 March 2022 in Wels/Austria.
The new “Fit for 55” package aims to put the EU on track towards climate neutrality. Energy accounts for 75% of GHG emissions. Speeding up the energy transition is critical!
The 2022 edition of the World Sustainable Energy Days presents the far-reaching transformation of policies, technologies and markets for achieving the EU’s climate neutrality goals, and how to raise the pace of change. Learn and discuss how citizens and businesses can profit from this, how we can increase acceptance, trigger investments, and get things moving – full speed!
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: Fit for 55 • New EU Directives • EE Markets • Includes the conferences: Energy Efficiency Policy, Industrial Energy Efficiency, Smart E-Mobility and Innovation Workshops
- European Pellet Conference: The world‘s largest annual conference on pellets with a focus on technologies, markets, policies and financing
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Presenting the work of young energy researchers • Best Young Energy Researcher Awards
- Technical site visits
- Poster Presentation: Displaying energy projects, products and EU project results to international experts
- Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 800 exhibiting companies
Organised by the energy agency of Upper Austria, OÖ Energiesparverband (ESV), the WSED are a leading annual conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality with more than 650 participants from over 60 countries each year.
Interesting students fees are available.
- 2nd March 2022
- 4th March 2022
- Wels, Austria