October 25 - October 26
This event is a unique opportunity to establish direct contacts between scientists/researchers and entrepreneurs. The event’s formula is based on:
- Pitching sessions – presentations of project ideas related to the theme of the event,
- Networking sessions – building relationships and networks of industry contacts (including direct meetings with speakers of pitching sessions),
- Matchmaking sessions – identifying and connecting partners with common project interests (also through an application that allows arranging direct contact during the event).
During the event we’ll discuss calls of Cluster 4 (Digital, industry and space – including those related to raw materials and the Processes4Planet Partnership) and Cluster 5 (Climate, energy and mobility).
The event is focused on areas related to sustainable economy and clean energy, in particular on:
- critical raw materials and ensuring the supply chain for raw materials,
- processing, recycling of waste,
- circular economy,
- advanced materials and technologies,
- the use of hydrogen as a raw material in innovative production processes,
- developing efficient technologies for capturing and purifying CO/CO2 as a product of industrial processes.
The conference will take place on 25-26.10.2023 in Warsaw Plaza Hotel (Łączyny 5 Street, Warsaw, Poland) only in stationary form. Registration is open: https://inse-2023.b2match.io/ (The number of places is limited.)
The agenda can be found here.
- October 25
- October 26