October 12 @ 9:00 am - October 13 @ 12:00 pm CEST
This workshop will be an online interactive event. Participation is free of charge, but registration is required in advance.
HYDROPOWER EUROPE (HPE) is a Horizon 2020 project that aims to achieve a Research & Innovation Agenda (RIA) and Strategic Industry Roadmap (SIR)for the hydropower sector. For the last two years, HYDROPOWER EUROPE partners worked on a continuous consultation process through online consultations as well as regional and technical workshops. As a result, they have gathered feedback from diverse stakeholders, including expert groups, industry actor sand other interested parties.
This workshop is the last opportunity for stakeholders to participate in the consultation process and help to shape recommendations for the future of hydropower in Europe. It will bring together EU policymakers, the hydropower industry and civil society organisations to discuss and gather feedback on the following aspects of hydropower:
- Policy and regulatory issues: Designing a supportive EU framework for the hydro power sector
- Technical challenges and research and innovation priorities:Developing innovative concepts and technologies to boost hydropower potential
- Environmental issues:Best practices and solutions to make hydropower energy more environmentally-friendly
- Social issues:Bridging the gap between industry and civil society.
If you are interested to join us to shape the hydropower future: Please REGISTER HERE.
- October 12 @ 9:00 am CEST
- October 13 @ 12:00 pm CEST