16th May 2023 - 17th May 2023
The CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2023 conference will take place on 16-17 May 2023 in Copenhagen, with a newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights.
After Russian-Ukraine conflict emerged in 2022 it rocked all economies relying on fossil fuels and turned all decision makers heads towards decarbonization technologies that will help make their businesses more independent. One of possibilities is carbon capture and utilization. It is great chance for energy-intensive industries to decarbonize and care for our better future.
This year the conference is focusing on utilisation of captured CO2 and its use for production of building materials like cement, concrete, steel, but also production of advanced fuels that will contribute to further decarbonization of other sectors. Also, as 2022 was a breakthrough year in terms of policies and regulations for green technologies, the influence of legislation on the state of carbon capture and utilization technologies will be discussed.
- EU ETS, CO2 taxation and pricing – pushing industries towards CCU
- REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on development of carbon capture technologies
- Clean tech investing strategies & CCUS economics
- Creating CCUS value chains for industries – challenges and opportunities
- Russian-Ukraine conflict and its effect on decarbonization
- Future of CCU projects – new pathways and emerging technologies
- Carbon capture technologies and construction sector – sustainable steel and concrete production.
- Decarbonizing advance chemicals production with CCU – recent developments for CO2 as a chemical feedstock
- Advancements in the CO2 storage and transport technologies
- Scaling up CCU technologies and accelerating industrial decarbonization
For details and agenda check: https://fortesmedia.com/co2-capture-storage-reuse-2023,4,en,2,1,21.html
- 16th May 2023
- 17th May 2023