- This event has passed.
April 19 - April 20
Following the success of European Algae Industry Summit 2022 which brought 130+ senior level industry professionals to Reykjavik, Iceland in April this year, we are delighted to be hosting European Algae Industry Summit on 19th & 20th April 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal which will also feature an exclusive BIOFAT.PT industrial project site visit in the afternoon of 18th April.
The event will once again bring together key companies within the algae industry including leaders from food, feed, nutraceuticals, cosmetics & textiles businesses as well as key algae producers across the globe, allowing attendees to gain a deeper understanding of recent industry developments and, most importantly, economically viable applications.
>> View Latest Agenda <<
Key Topics Include:
- Market Overview of Industry Trends & Drivers
- Algae Foods; an Industry Blooming
- Cutting-Edge Advancements in Algae Protein for Plant-Based Products
- Managing EU Regulations across the Industry
- Capitalising on the Success of Spirulina
- Astaxanthin the Oceanic Carotenoid
- Enhancing Algae’s Reputation as a Sustainable Alternative
- Furthering the Evolution of Algae in Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Prospects for Algae bioplastics and Biofuel
- Adapting Approaches to Production in an Ever-Expanding Market
- April 19
- April 20