100% RHC EVENT 2020 – 15 October 2020, Congress Graz, Austria
The 2020 edition of the 100% Renewable Heating and Cooling for a Sustainable Future – 100% RHC Event, will take place on the second day of the 2nd International Sustainable Energy Conference (ISEC 2020), 14 – 16 October 2020, in Graz, Austria. After the success of ISEC 2018 with almost 400 participants from 51 countries AEE INTEC, in cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization – UNIDO and the RHC ETIP, are organising ISEC 2020 – a forum for research, business and energy policy.
ISEC’s abstract submission deadline extended until 20 April 2020!
ISEC 2020 is a conference focusing on Renewable Heating and Cooling in Integrated Urban and Industrial Energy Systems. The perfect occasion to present RHC ETIP’s upcoming publication, the Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda for the RHC sector – SRIA. This document will be the backbone of the 100% RHC Event 2020, which will include:
- A keynote speech from RHC ETIP’s Chair, Javier Urchueguía
- A panel discusion on innovative technology developments for a 100% RHC sector
- National Roundtables with national and local representatives
ISEC’s Call for abstracts
You can submit your abstract for ISEC 2020. The instructions for abstract submission and the conference topics are listed here. Important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 April 2020
- Confirmation of acceptance: 10 June 2020
- Submission of full papers: 24 July 2020
Follow RHC ETIP on Twitter – @EtipRhc #100RHC
- October 15
- Congress Graz
- Graz, Austria