EUREC, the association of 38 European renewable energy research centres, is looking to fill the position of Secretary General for its Brussels-based representation office. We are looking for a proactive manager with leadership skills, a strong sense of responsibility and a good understanding of strategic issues, who is keen to work in the friendly and motivated environment.
- Location: EUREC offices are located in place du champ de Mars 2, 1050 Brussels
- Long-term contract
- Salary according to work experience.
- Lunch vouchers for a value of 8€/working day
- Working hours: 40 hours/week
- Group insurance
- The possibility to work in a stimulating international environment
- Deadline: 29th February 2020
Mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020. Interviews will take place around mid-March with a view to fulfilling the position, at least on a temporary base, from mid-May 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.