The 52 College of Members (CoMs 52) took place in Brussels, at the Museum of Natural Sciences, on the 23rd and 24th May 2017. The second day was dedicated to the association’s internal affairs and on the first day, EUREC organised an expert workshop on ‘Digitalisation of the energy system’.
Werner Friedl (AIT) during his presentation on Smart Grids – Digitalisation of the energy grid
After a short presentation of the last news from our Members, Mark van Stiphout (Directorate General for Energy at the European Commission) opened the Experts Workshop. You will find below the links to the presentations as well as some pictures of the first day of the EUREC College of Members 52:
- EU strategy on digitalisation of the energy system: regulatory and R&D support, Mark van Stiphout (Directorate-General for Energy of the European Commission)
- Influence of Consumer Behaviour on Residential Energy Systems, Noah Pflugradt (Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH)
- Smart Grids- Digitalisation of the energy grid, Werner Friedl (AIT Austrian Institute Of Technology)
- The role of Energy Flexible Buildings in the future energy systems, David Moser (EURAC)
- Smart Grids- ongoing activities from TUBITAK MAM, Atilla Ersoz (TUBITAK MAM)
Christian Ertler (DLR), Michael Kreuz (DLR), Werner Friedl (AIT), Paola Mazzucchelli (EUREC), Mark van Stiphout (DG ENER) and Eicke R. Weber (EUREC’s President)
Noah Pflugradt (BFH), Vinicius Valente (EUREC), Nathalie Richet (EUREC), Greg Arrowsmith (EUREC), Atilla Ersöz (TÃœBÄ°TAK), Lies Oldenhof (HANZE UAS), Johanna Carter (HANZE UAS)
The presentations were followed by a round-table to facilitate exchange of information to improve scientific knowledge and expertise on the digitalisation of the energy system.
For further information about this type of event we invite you to consult the previous edition of EUREC College of Members in Freiburg, Germany.
Interested in EUREC Membership? You will find more information about How to join here or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org