The SCOoPE project awards the “Energy Manager” certificate. This qualification is geared towards professionals in the agro-industrial sector and is awarded after watching a series webinars on energy efficiency in this sector and taking a test.
Via EUREC Member, CIRCE
The SCOoPE R&D&I project, which is coordinated by Cooperativas Agro-alimentarias de EspaÃ±a (Spanish Agri-Food Co-Operatives) and supported by CIRCE, is introducing an on-line course on “Energy Efficiency in Agro-Industries“. The course is absolutely free and aims to encourage the technicians in charge of energy aspects in agro-industries to specialise in this field. This will equip them with the skills they need to conduct energy analyses and apply potential measures to boost efficiency in their productive processes.
The course consists in a series of online videos and a simple test. Upon completion, professionals will receive a “SCOoPE Energy Manager” certificate from this project, which receives funding from the European Commission. Those who take the course will also be featured in a list to supply future demands for professionals in this sector.
The ultimate goal is to reduce energy consumption (electric and thermal) in agro-industries, whilst helping them to become more competitive and lessen the environmental impact of their activities. To this end, the partners of the SCOoPE project, who are experts in energy efficiency and agro-industrial processes, have developed a series of 12 educational webinars. These partners include Cooperativas Agro-alimentarias de EspaÃ±a, the Polytechnic University of Madrid and CIRCE.
The different webinars in this online course present the best techniques available in terms of energy efficiency (electric and thermal) and renewable energy sources, as well as the opportunities that agro-industries have to enhance the efficiency of their productive processes by implementing standards such as EN 16247:2012 or improve their global management by applying methods such as ISO 50.001 certification or LEAN&GREEN.
SCOoPE intends to reach agro-industries and professionals all over Europe. Therefore, the webinars have been subtitled in eight languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Danish, Swedish and Greek. Subtitles can be activated by selecting the option on the video on YouTube. The test to obtain certification can also be taken in any of these languages. Those who pass the test will receive their “SCOoPE Energy Manager” certificate by email to the address they provided.
- WEBINAR 1: SCOoPE PROJECT – SAVING COOPERATIVE ENERGY
- WEBINAR 2: STATE OF THE ART OF THE INDUSTRIAL ENERGY ASSESSMENT – EN 16247-2012
- WEBINAR 3: SCOoPE DIAGNOSIS TOOL
- WEBINAR 4: THERMAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRIES
- WEBINAR 5: ELECTRIC ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRIES
- WEBINAR 6: ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN ELECTRIC MOTORS DRIVEN INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS
- WEBINAR 7: ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY & COMBINED HEAT/POWER
- WEBINAR 8: ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY & RENEWABLE ENERGIES
- WEBINAR 9: EFFICIENT GENERATION OF STEAM & HOT WATER IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- WEBINAR 10: TOTAL SITE ENERGY MANAGEMENT SCHEMES ISO 50.001
- WEBINAR 11: UTILITIES AND HORIZONTAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRIES
- WEBINAR 12: LEAN MAPPING AND PROCESS ENERGY EFFICIENCY
The webinars and the test are available on this website.
Read the program HERE.